* Embrace the flow and let it guide you. ~ Rumi
* When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. ~ Rumi
* From contentment there flows the most excellent happiness and delight. ~ Patanjali (Yoga Sutras: II.42)
* The Great Redeeming Mantra
OM Namah Shiva
Translation: OM I bow to Shiva - the divine consciousness which dwells within the heart.
* Gayatri Mantra
Om Bhur bhuvah svahah
Tat savitur varenyam
Bhargo Devasya dheemahi
Dheeyo yonah prachodayaat
Translation: OM, O Lord! You are the all pervading Source of Light,Sustainer, Protector and Bestower of Happiness, Kindle, Enlighten andinspire our Intelligence to possess Eternal Qualities.
* Mantra for Happiness, Prosperity, and a Good Life Here and Hereafter
Om Shreem Maha Lakshmiyae Namah
Translation: OM, I bow before the pure consciousnessof god and ask the Great Mother for a good life here and hereafter. (Lakshmi is the feminine essence of wealth and prosperity and means"pure consciousness of God".)